I spoke to "Rich Food Poor Food" authors Mira & Jayson Calton about their new book. We covered some great topics including: what we all need to look out for in our beloved dark chocolate, why assuming anything about foods we eat is a bad idea, some of the most awful items they found in the grocery store while researching for their book - and much more! Mira & Jayson also co-wrote the fantastic book, "Naked Calories," which we featured in Episode #23.
1. their story - how they got started researching and learning so much about nutrition in the first place
2. who this book is intended for, and how it will help
3. what we all need to look out for in our beloved dark chocolate
4. why assuming anything about foods we eat is a bad idea
5. some of the most awful items they found in the grocery store while researching for their book
6. where to find amazing savings for "Rich Foods" easily on the internet...and much more!
1. Can I become cankle free? [4:05]
2. Help with reintroducing foods [14:32]
3. Mirena vs. Copper IUD [24:50]
4. Hereditary constipation [31:30]
5. Thoughts on copper supplements [39:00]
6. Meals that freeze well [44:10]
7. Prebiotics & FODMAP concerns [48:30]
1. [7:45] Blood Type Diet
2. [18:18] What happens after 21DSD?
3. [23:39] Hypothyroid, adrenals & now candida?
4. [29:00] CrossFit seems so uninviting to strangers
5. [42:50] Rosacea & red light therapy
6. [48:20] Should I trust my grandfather or Robb Wolf?