Topics coming soon!
This week I sat down with my friend and amazing food blogger Danielle Walker. Danielle and I talked about: Danielle's battle with ulcerative colitis and playing detective with her own food sensitivities. Managing flare ups. What Danielle eats now to keep herself healthy. How Danielle feeds her son, Asher. Danielle's take on grain-free treats. Egg substitues. Paleo foods Danielle avoids with her UC. Quick & easy meal ideas when busy/on-the-go Her new book, "Against All Grain," due out this summer!
1. Bringing the wrong mind-set (diet vs. lifestyle)
2. Going low-carb...by accident
3. Carb-loading for your desk job
4. Hidden gluten (and vegetable oil) exposure
5. Calcium sources
6. Dairy decisions
1) About Arsy & how she found Paleo/Primal lifestyle
2) Preparing for pregnancy with diet
3) Feeding baby & nutrition while nursing
4) What have you learned so far about being a mom with this lifestyle?
5) Breastfeeding & diet
6) Questions Arsy gets from others about Paleo motherhood
1. Dating and Paleo
2. Popsicles pre-colonoscopy?
3. Can you be a Paleo Wine-o?
4. Probiotic cleansers & can you live “too clean?”
5. Coconut oil drain clog?